While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Ox Bile Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.