The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Over The Counter Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.