While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Otc Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Otc Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Otc Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Otc Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Otc Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Otc Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Otc Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Otc Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.