The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Otc Digestive Enzymes Vs Creon
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.