While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Ortho Molecular Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.