The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Organelles That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.