The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Omeprazole Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.