While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Omeprazole And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.