Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Nutralife Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.