The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Nucific Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Nucific Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Nucific Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.