While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Now Ultimate Digestive Vs Now Super Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.