While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Now Foods Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.