While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Non Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Non Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Non Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Non Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Non Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Non Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Non Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Non Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.