While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes New Roots Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. New Roots Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions New Roots Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.