Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Naturvet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.