The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Nature’S Plus Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.