While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Natural Sources Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.