Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Menopause And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.