Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Manuka Honey Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.