Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Major Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Major Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Major Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Major Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Major Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Major Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Major Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Major Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.