The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Main Digestive Enzyme 7 Little Words
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.