The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Lysosomes Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.