The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Low Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Low Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Low Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Low Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Low Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Low Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Low Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Low Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.