The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Liquid Digestive Enzymes For Cats
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.