The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Lipase Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Lipase Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Lipase Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.