The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Life Space Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Life Space Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Life Space Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.