The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Life Extension Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.