Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Lack Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.