The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Klaire Labs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.