The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Klaire Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Klaire Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Klaire Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.