Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Kiwi Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.