Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Kirkland Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.