The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Keto Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Keto Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Keto Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Keto Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Keto Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Keto Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Keto Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Keto Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.