Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Just For Tummies Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.