Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Japanese Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Japanese Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Japanese Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.