While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Jamieson Digestive Enzymes Shoppers Drug Mart
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.