The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Is Digestive Enzymes The Same As Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.