Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Is Digestive Enzymes Same As Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.