Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Is Digestive Enzymes Safe
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.