Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Gastritis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.