The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Is Digestive Enzymes Good For Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.