Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Into Which Parts Of The Human Digestive System Are Digestive Enzymes Secreted
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.