While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Integrative Therapeutics Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.