While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Ibs Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Ibs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Ibs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.