While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Ibs And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.