While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Iberogast Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.