While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Hydrochloric Acid Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.