While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Hum Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.