Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Hum Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Hum Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Hum Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Hum Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Hum Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Hum Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Hum Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Hum Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.