Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Hum Digestive Enzymes Vs Nutrafol Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.